أخت تستنجد بالله
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

أخت تستنجد بالله

أختكم في الله az2za

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

لماذا لا يمكن التقريب بين السنة و الشيعة ( بالأنجليزي )

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
بيبرس
العضو الذهبي
العضو الذهبي
بيبرس

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 185
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/03/2007

لماذا لا يمكن التقريب بين السنة و الشيعة ( بالأنجليزي ) Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: لماذا لا يمكن التقريب بين السنة و الشيعة ( بالأنجليزي )   لماذا لا يمكن التقريب بين السنة و الشيعة ( بالأنجليزي ) Icon_minitimeالأربعاء مايو 16, 2007 8:25 am

In the name of Allah most gracious most merciful

peace be upon you all

I agree with you that Allah will judge us based on our own individual believes and prayers.

Allah has created us to worship him (I have only created Jinns and men, that they may serve Me. ) - 051.056 –

Since men and jinn are created to serve Allah and worship him, we have to know how to worship him in the correct way following the correct path that he wants us to follow.

Allah chose a religion or a belief for us to follow, this religion is Islam as Allah says in the holy Quran: (The Religion before God is Islam)
- 003.019 -

Islam means: (submission to God’s Will) now this meaning includes Jews, Christians, and Muslims. Moreover that is because our religions came from one source (ALLAH ) , but this is just a general meaning ,, because Christians and Jews do not totally obey and follow God’s will they are no longer Muslims , why is that ?

Allah states in the Holy Quran: (The Jews call 'Uzair a son of God and the Christians call Christ the son of God. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. God's curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth! ) - 009.030 –

We are the true Muslims then  , don’t we say (I believe that there is no god but Allah and Mohammed is his messenger)?

Of coarse we do or else, we aren’t Muslims, We all say Sunnah and Shiite, but did you ever thought about the reason for saying this? Or what does it really mean?

Well when I claim and believe that there is no god but Allah, this means my submission my prayers everything is to Allah no one else deserves all this but Allah.

The Submission to god is divided into three categories

1- Allah is the only true god that whom we should pray for
2- Allah and only Allah can harm or help us
3- Allah has names adjective that he claimed for himself and we believe in them.

If you believe in all three categories you’re a Muslims, if you believe in two or only one then you not a Muslim as simple as that.

When I claim I believe that there is no god but Allah, but what Im doing is totally the opposite from what im saying than that’s a problem Allah states in the Holly Quran: ("If thou wert to join (gods with God), truly fruitless will be thy work (in life), and thou wilt surely be in the ranks of those who lose (all spiritual good)". - 039.065 –

If I claim that I follow one God who is Allah but then I pray to Allah and another thing or person this is (sheerk ) I have two gods now so I’m not a Muslim !

When you say in you doua ( Ya Ali help me ) ( Ya Hussein guide me ) ( Ya Zahra save me ) isn’t that meaning you believe in other gods ? Isn’t that mean your seeking help from things or people or gods besides Allah!! This breaks the rule of our three categories to be a faithful Muslim! You may say no no we say that in order for Ali (the imam ) to pray for God to help me , he is our shortened path to praise doua to Allah, Let me tell you something ,, this is exactly what the kafer ( non Muslims ) used to say ! Abu Jahal one of the well known kafeer men whom fought against Islam , whenever the Muslims used to ask Abu jahal and the other kafer people why do you play for this statue or this grave ? They used to say: (We only serve them in order that they may bring us nearer to God) - 039.003 –

This is the exact same answer that you would tell us ! Oh we don’t worship Ali or Hussein but we only serve them in order that they may bring us nearer to God .

Is Allah near or far? Allah says in the Holy Quran : (When My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he call on Me: Let them also, with a will, Listen to My call, and believe in Me: That they may walk in the right way. ) -002.186 –

If God is near then why do you serve someone other than Allah to get nearer ?! Don’t forget we call Abu jahal kafeer although he believes in Allah but he serves someone else other than Allah to get nearer to Allah!

Another thing that makes us Muslims is that we believe in the Holy Quran and we believe that it wasn’t changed or corrupted unlike the Shiite sheikh Al khoumayni and many others if not all whom believe that the quran was corrupted or changed , are they still Muslims ? I don’t claim that all Shiite say that the quran is corrupted but I say when the Shiite sheikhs says that and you guys are quite then there is something wrong !

When you claim that You’re a Muslim then You believe everything said in the Holy Quran ,, well we read the quran and we found that Allah like the sahabits of our Prophet especially ( Abu Baker ) ( OMAR ) ( Uthman ) and the others ,, Allah says clearly : The vanguard (of Islam)- the first of those who forsook (their homes) and of those who gave them aid, and (also) those who follow them in (all) good deeds,- well-pleased is God with them, as are they with Him: for them hath He prepared gardens under which rivers flow, to dwell therein for ever: that is the supreme felicity. ) - 009.100 –

And He said : (God's Good Pleasure was on the Believers when they swore Fealty to thee under the Tree: He knew what was in their hearts, and He sent down Tranquility to them; and He rewarded them with a speedy Victory; ) - 048.018 –

And to make sure that no one can talk about any of the sahabits Allah said : (Muhammad is the apostle of God; and those who are with him are strong against Unbelievers, (but) compassionate amongst each other. Thou wilt see them bow and prostrate themselves (in prayer), seeking Grace from God and (His) Good Pleasure. On their faces are their marks, (being) the traces of their prostration. This is their similitude in the Taurat; and their similitude in the Gospel is: like a seed which sends forth its blade, then makes it strong; it then becomes thick, and it stands on its own stem, (filling) the sowers with wonder and delight. As a result, it fills the Unbelievers with rage at them. God has promised those among them who believe and do righteous deeds forgiveness, and a great Reward. ) - 048.029 –

Why does the Shiite damn Abu baker, Omar, Uthman and the shabits! Didn’t God mentioned that they‘re going to heaven?! didn’t prophet Mohammed ( PBUH ) marry aisha ( Abu Baker’s daughter ) and hafsa ( Omar’s daughter ) and Uthman married Um kalthoom and rugaya ( the prophet’s daughters )

Speaking of Aisha and Hafsa, the Shiite claims in their books (Al Kafi) and other books that Aisha used to drink alcohol and used to have lovers whom she used to have sexual contacts with! Shiite hates Aisha (Although she is the prophet’s wife)! Would you like me to talk that way about you wife!? How dare you talk that way about the prophet’s wife !

Allah says about the Prophets wives: (The Prophet is closer to the Believers than their own selves, and his wives are their mothers. ) - 033.006 –

The prophet wives are our mothers! Did god order you to talk about you mothers in that way ? Is that the way you treat you mother?! Some people said no God wanted to tell us that you can’t marry the Prophet’s wives when he dies, this is non sense because god can say that ,, but he wanted to honor them that’s why he called them ( mothers or the faithful people ,,, Mothers of the Muslims )

God did not tell us to hit ourselves or hurt ourselves, he wants us to take care of ourselves, why does the Shiite hit themselves and hurt themselves?! You will tell me this is to show our love for Saint Hussein. This is non since , Prophet Mohammed lost many of his relatives like his uncle ( Hamza ) his wife ( khadijah ) his son ( Ebrahim ) and we never heard that he did what you do ! Aren’t we supposed to follow the Allah and his prophet?! Well what your doing is not mentioned in the Quran so its not from God, and the Prophet didn’t do that, Why are you doing this ?! Oh we can live with the Shiite we don’t hate them ,, we want whats best for them , but we cant say both of us are right !
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://www.d-sunnah.net

لماذا لا يمكن التقريب بين السنة و الشيعة ( بالأنجليزي )
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» كتب في عقيدة أهل السنة والجماعة
» لماذا القلق
» لماذا حين نختلف نفترق ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
أخت تستنجد بالله :: Islamic English Discussion-
انتقل الى: